Thursday, September 22, 2005

I have blog envy

I tried to give my blog a makeover.

It looks like a little girl who played in her Mom's makeup.
It looks completely amateurish.

Which is appropriate, seeing as I have NO CLUE what I'm DOING.

I want a fresh, snazzy header. I want SEVERAL actually, that I can rotate between. I want that header to fit the space correctly, and I want it to be crisp, not funky like it is now.

I wanna have a link that says "Hear the words"...with audio when you click on it.

Wonder if I can barter scrapwork with someone who does web design?

Hmm.....

On a sorta related note (cause his blog has a fresh new makeover), follow this link to catch up with Baby Ira. Watch the video. Wipe the tears away, and then keep praying. Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Love your new photo! It may not be new "today" but I haven't read your blog in maybe a week or so. Consequently, it's new to me. Beautiful. And I don't now why you have blog envy -- I have Stacy envy! You have such a gift for writing and sharing and loving and nurturing and expressing what many of us feel but don't know how to say!

Thanks for sharing!
Denise Kelly

Veronica said...

I love your blog. I love the header - I think it does look snazzy and fresh. And crisp too :) I think you are too hard on yourself.