4 Things To Do Before I Die
1. get published and paid for writing
2. spend Christmas in snowy Colorado
3. grow an herb garden
4. wear a size 10 again
4 Things I've Already Crossed Off The List
1. go white water rafting (rode "hood ornament" on the Snake River in Wyoming)
2. fly in a prop plane (over the Atlantic between mainland Ireland and the island of Inishmore)
3. dye my hair red (wish I could afford to have it done professionally more often)
4. visit New England in the fall
4 Things I'm Good At
1. making Darren laugh
2. praising my kids
3. making my dreams happen
4. making a house a home
4 Things That Need Improvement
1. bedtime - I need to go earlier
2. I shouldn't use the TV as a babysitter so much
3. cooking healthy meals vs. easy meals
4. my potty mouth
4 Things I Cannot Do
1. pretend nothing's wrong when there is
2. wear sleeveless shirts
4. be idle
4 Things I Say A Lot
1. Crack. Me. UP!
2. How cute/cool/funny is that?
3. Have mercy.
4. Just a minute.
4 Things I Loathe
4 Things That Make Me Cranky
1. Sharing my drinks
3. Smug, judgmental people
4. Loud commercials
4 Things That Feed My Soul
1. Sunshine streaming through the windows
2. Close relationships. I am so blessed.
3. Well-blended and passionate acappella singing
4. Scrapbooking and journaling
4 Things that Crack. Me. UP!
1. Martha G - my hilarious friend!
2. Bugs Bunny. What a gullibull!
3. Ouiser in Steel Magnolias
4. Dooce. She's crass and offensive, but MAN is she funny!
4 People Who Enrich My Life
(besides the obvious. Darren gets his own category!)
1. Dani - a breath of fresh air, hugmonger, lover of life and people.
2. Beth Moore - she makes it real. She drives it home. She makes me think. She's sent from God. (I've never met her)
3. The Boys. I laugh, I cry, I swell with pride, I kiss owies, I get squeezy hugs, I'd be half empty without them.
4. The Bobs. They count as one. And they know why. They're real, and I love them.
4 People Who Inspire Me
1. Ira Lester Hays - he's but a baby. But he inspired me to start writing again. His parents teach me about unwavering faith - that it doesn't mean a life without questioning. It means a life of questioning, but believing without a doubt anyway.
2. Jake S. - his smile and laugh ignite a room with positive energy! He's random, crazy, laugh-out-loud funny.
3. Ginger and James L. - they're selfless, generous, deeply-commited souls. I didn't know that when I adopted a kitten, I'd get such sweet friends in the process. :)
4. Michael T - he's honest, he's real, he's modeling clay, and he does it all without pretense. It's awesome to watch the story unfold.
4 Reasons I'd Marry Darren Again
1. We share the same dreams and goals.
2. He's an awesome Daddy.
3. He loves me unselfishly.
4. He's gonna be fun to get old with!
4 Quotes I Love
1. If you want to be happy, be. - Tolstoy
2. Be silly. Be honest. Be kind. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord and not for men. -Colossians 3:23