Saturday, May 27, 2006

the week in pictures 5

SUNDAY:
Scrapbooking day at Fortress. We sat out all the donations boxes and let the ladies have at 'em. They were blessed with all kinds of fun stuff this month: pre-made borders, stamps, funky papers, and a ton of organizer bags. The highlight of the day was presenting Nookie with a bazillion scrapbook magazines and Nikki with a Disney album to take to camp this summer. She's a Mickey Mouse-aholic, and the album made her jump up and down like a little kid on Christmas morning! :)


MONDAY: this is one of my favorite things. I love when Aidan climbs up in my chair, stands behind me, and watches me work. He always does so with his arms around my neck. LOVE that.


TUESDAY:
self portrait by Aidan and Ian:


WEDNESDAY:
one of my favorite scrapbook jobs ever: 62 pages of Napa Valley photos. GORGEOUS. I liked the title page a lot, too. I used a Gelly Roll white gel pen to write on the photo. Cool!



THURSDAY:
Dani's last day of school. She's now officially a sophomore. SO proud of her for all she accomplished this year!


FRIDAY:
the boys, Daddy and Landon built a new Dawn Treader out of Legos...


TODAY:
Aidan helped me paint the Fort Worth skyline...

No comments: