Stole this from someone else's blog:
1. What kind of shirt are you wearing? ash gray ScrapShare t-shirt
2. Would you kiss anyone on your blogroll? Darren and Ira
3. Do you have a "thing" for anyone on your blogroll?
4. How many people on your top friends do you know in real life?
This must be a MySpace thing. I have a MySpace, but I only use it to get notices when Poor Rich Folk updates their blog. I think I only have 5 friends listed, plus Tom. No, I don't know Tom.
5. How many kids do you want to have?
Three. The factory is closed.
6. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Hoooooo. Yes. It's good as my family defines good. I wish good was different though.
7. What name would you want besides the one you have? None. I'm a Stacy through and through.
8. What did you do for your last birthday? Drove from Tahoka, Texas to a remote cabin above Pitkin, Colorado
9. What's your current ringtone on your phone? a really loud old-school phone ring.
10. What do you think when you get meme's with missing questions?
I probably don't even notice.
11. What were you doing at midnight last night? scrapworking.
12.Where is the furthest place you've ever called to talk to someone?Australia. :) Would you like a load of goats?
13. Do you like having your hair pulled?Um, NO. What kind of dumb question is THAT?
14. Name something you CANNOT wait to do? Hug Beth in person. :)
15. Last time you saw your dad?on his 60th birthday almost a month ago
16. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?
nothing. I'm hugely blessed and soakin' up the sun.
17. What is your favorite board game?
Scrabble with just Darren, but Apples to Apples with a group
18. Do you have a pimp name? uh, hmmm. Lety's 3-year-old daughter Nivia calls me Sisty. But I don't think that counts.
19. Have you ever talked to Tom? (this survey came from My Space)
Ah ha. There ya have it. It WAS a My Space question. No, I haven't. You mean he's real?
20. What's the last thing you ate?my leftover chicken/spinach quesadillas from today's lunch. Had 'em for a midnight snack. Bad Stacy, BAD!
21. Favorite month? November - it's consistently cool outside, but not cold yet. It's the month of my much-anticipated annual Texas crop with my best internet friends. It's also the month of Thanksgiving, and the beginning of all things festive.
22. Least favourite month? August. Oppressively hot. So is June and July, but by August, I'm just really getting sick of it. And the A/C always goes on the blink in August.
23. What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from anyone?
Huh. Must've been Sonny's BigDog shirt back when I was nursing Ian almost 5 years ago. Ian hurled all over me and thank goodness Sonny was bigger than I. Otherwise, I'd have had to finish the party topless. :)
24. Who's getting on your nerves right now?
Bobbie's cats. They're wreaking havoc all over my front room. They've knocked books and candlesticks off the mantle, 2 huge scrapbooks off the bookshelf, and a plethora of papers off the desk. Anyone want two cute black kitties?
25. Most visited webpage?
tie: ScrapShare.com and Google
26. Do you ever sleep in the nude?
Every night. This morning, Brittani knocked on my door, but I didn't hear, so she walked in and said, "Aunt Stacy, we have to leave in ten minutes." I'd forgotten I was enrolling her in school this morning, and I'd slept in. (Begged Darren to get Aidan dressed and off to school.) My first thought was, "Dear God, please let me be covered so that Brittani isn't scarred for life." I was. *sigh!*
27. What is the strangest thing you have in your purse or wallet?
a lipstick in a color I hate and never wear (Clinique Deeply Rose)
28. Last person to make you sad?
Aidan. After dealing with him and his defiant freak-out tonight, I went to my bed and cried.
29. Would you help your best friend fight if he/ she is losing?
I've never fought in my life. But yes, I guess I would. 'Cause Sunday, Darren (my BFF!) was losing to some rock-throwing, unruly kids who were being sent home early from Fortress, and my inner linebacker came out of hiding and blocked their escape attempts. Shocked me as much as it shocked them.
30. coke or pepsi?
Diet Coke. Pepsi tastes like dirt.
31. Do you have a crush?
Yes. Everytime I see him across the room, I get all melty. :)
32. Have you kissed or been kissed by anyone in the past week?
Yes. In the past hour. Sweet, slow kisses from my crush. :)