1. Is your second toe longer than your first?
Yep. Doesn't that mean I rule the world or something?
2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?
LePen. Seriously. Narrow barrel, plastic tip. My very best handwriting ever comes out of those pens. I have 'em in every color - brown and cobalt are my favorites. I'd use 'em in my scrapbooks except the dern ink FADES, and that will NEVER do.
3. Look at your planner for March 14, what are you doing?
Um, I may be the only person on the planet who doesn't do planners. I keep it all in my head, or if it's REALLY important, scrawled on the chalkboard in my kitchen.
4. What color are your toenails usually?
no color. Sometimes in summer, if reaching down there doesn't suffocate me, I paint 'em red.
5. What was the last thing you highlighted?
Dani's hair. The highlights barely showed up when I first did it, but now it seems like the highlights have taken over her head. Her hair just keeps getting lighter!
6. What color are your bedroom curtains?
6. What color are your bedroom curtains?
Drab. Yes, that's a color. Don't believe me? Come to my bedroom.
7. What color are the seats in your car?
8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
Socks was black with white... socks. Had him when I was little - like 4. When I was a preteen, we had a black and white cat named Orphan. She was an... orphan. My Mom refused to let her in the house.
9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on?
an envelope addressed to Swartz Creek, MI, containing a check for $10 - payment WAY overdue to a fellow scrapper whose been kind enough not to sic Guido and Sal on me!
10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
Surely I do. I know someone in Montana. Wyoming? Hmmmm.
11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
So Aidan could have lunch money for school
12. Who is the last baby that you held?
Lety's beautiful baby Nyla, at the Fortress scrapbooking retreat. Ahhhh. Sweet sweet baby girl!
13. Do you know of any twins with rhyming names?
nope. Can't think of any that rhyme.
14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?
love it! Why can't I find Close-Up anymore??
15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
a sad purple minivan. Sad because I hated it so much and never failed to tell it so. I was SO too cool for that minivan. LOL!
16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators.
17. Last time you went to Six Flags
Last Christmas (2005), we took our kids and our neices to Holiday in the Park. We'll probably go again this summer, as the boys will be tall enough to finally ride some good stuff.
18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
Duckie border in the kids' bathroom. Other than that, worse, I have padded fabric on the walls in the stairwell and in the KITCHEN. I've already removed padded fabric from three rooms. Previous homeowners were evidently psycho.
19. Closest thing to you that is yellow:
artwork that Aidan brought home from school today
20. Last person to give you a business card?
I can't remember
21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to?
22. Closest framed picture to you?
Dani when she was 13, where I left her eyes blue and printed the rest of the photo in black and white.
23. Last time you had someone cook for you?
Tonight, took Dani, Bobbie and Brittani to Freebirds for scrumdillyumptious burritos.
24. Have you ever applied for welfare?
Not welfare per se, but did receive Medicaid when I was pregnant with Dani, and for a year after
25. How many emails do you have?
email addresses? Four. my business one, my gmail one that I use primarily, my yahoo one that I use for stuff I figure will generate spam and junk mail, and my charter one, which I'm phasing out, in anticipation of the day I drop kick Charter and their ilk to the proverbial curb.
26. Last time you received flowers?
Last summer, from Aidan. A weed from the yard, but it's the closest thing to flowers I've gotten in a good year.
27. Do you think the sanctity of marriage is meant for only a man & woman?
I think God intended for marriage to be between a man and woman, but I don't think government has any business mandating that.
28. What are you listening to right now?
the crackly sound the air filters make when the heat is running (DANG it's cold here!)
29. Do you play air guitar?
Nope. Air drums. (Me too, Nesa! 'Cept mine's usually Steering Wheel drums)
30. Do you take anything in your coffee?
Depends on the coffee. Good coffee is best black. Bitter nasty coffee needs some doctoring.
31. Do you have any Willow Tree figurines?
no, but I've given them as gifts
32. What is your high school mascot's rival?
huh? I don't even know. I'll ask Dani tomorrow. I bet SHE won't even know. lol
33. Last person you spoke to from high school?
Last person I emailed with? Eric McDonald. No wait. Kevin Holley.
34. Last time you used hand sanitizer?
dunno. I hate hand sanitizer. Give me soap and water, please.
35. Would you like to learn to play the drums?
Yah. I wanna be in Dani's band. I think she'd ban me, though.
36. What color are the blinds in your living room?
no blinds. I have sheers. I want plantation shutters.
37. What is in your inbox at work?
a pack of hunting photos to scrap, a pack of Vietnam Memorial photos to scrap.... for starters
38. Last thing you read in the newspaper?
an article about the Barnett Shale (huge natural gas resevoir 4 miles below my house)
39. What was the last pageant you attended?
none thank goodness (same answer as Nesa)
40. What is the last place you bought pizza from?
Papa John's. Dani and Brian picked it up. It's so nice having kids who can run my errands now!
41. Have you ever worn a crown?
yah. The last time was at Medieval Times in December.
42. What is the last thing you stapled?
some ribbon to a layout
43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
I highly doubt it. Pepsi makes my lip curl.
44. Are you ticklish?
45. Last time you saw fireworks?
a couple of months ago, right here near my house. Never did figure out what on earth they were all about.
47. Who is the last person that left you a message & you actually returned their call?
Kristi. Finally called her back tonight at 9:30.
48. Last time you parked under a carport?
6 years ago when we lived in The Duplex
49. Do you have a black dog?
50. Do you have any pickles in your fridge?
Lots! They're a good low-carb snack.
51. Do you find Dan French irresistible?
52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?
Dani. Gorgeous blue.
53. Last time you saw a semi truck?
Tonight on I-20
54. Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe?
55. Do you have a little black dress?
honey, I don't have a little black ANYthing.