1. I procrastinate everything. If there's a deadline to be met, I wait 'til the last minute. Always.
2. I tend to do my best work under pressure.
3. I'm lousy at finding the right words when speaking out loud, but if I can sit down with pen and paper, the perfect words tumble out with no effort.
4. I'd rather go hungry than have to make lunch for myself.
5. In general, I don't much like kids, but I adore and cherish my own and can't imagine my life without them. I love my friends' kids from the depths of my heart too, but only because I love my friends so much.
6. I have a huge circle of friends, but only a dozen or so who really know my heart, and only a handful who are real enough to hold me accountable when I need to be held accountable.
7. Darren and I both have 4 siblings apiece.
8. Between all that family, and our multitude of friends, we can't think of anyone we'd want to raise our kids if something were to happen to us.
9. I'd rather eat potatoes in any form for dessert than dessert itself.
10. I wish I could afford a housekeeper. I wish it daily!
11. Sometimes, I forget how overweight I've become. I still think of myself as a cute, slightly chubby girl, and when I pass a mirror, I think, "What the...."
12. I'm a voracious reader. I can't go to sleep until I've read something... whether it be a few chapters of a book or a magazine or even the back of a shampoo bottle if that's all that's available.
13. I can't dance. I wish I could, but it's just not in me!
14. I'm proud of the relationship I have with my daughter. She's mad at me right this minute, but I'm proud that we can talk about it and that she can be honest with me about being mad at me!
15. I feel too young to have a 15-year old daughter. I'm 37.
16. I never finished college, and it's my one life regret.
17. I dream of getting my degree someday, but in my head, even after all these years, I *still* keep changing majors.
18. I married my best friend, and that has made all the difference.
19. I keep a tin of Altoids on my bedside table.
20. I'm deeply faithful, but I wouldn't call myself "religious".
21. I get cranky with people who can't make decisions.
22. Being spontaneous keeps me young.
23. I have no patience for people who refuse or are unwilling to change circumstances which make them miserable.
24. Farts are funny.
25. The best days are those when the weather allows the windows to be raised, and my music is blaring, and the house is clean. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.