Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Observations on Wednesday
1. "Do you know what shoots out of this fang? Cannon bombs." - Ian
2. My new favorite word is "manky." As in, "As I was stripping off tonight, I noticed I'd been sporting a manky old photo split on my top all day!!" Crack. Me. UP!
3. My first Room Mom job - provide a decorated box to collect goodies for the Kindergarten TCU basket to be raffled off at the Fall Carnival.
4. Cara doesn't like Baby Ruth bars.
5. Aidan is smart, and today, he realized it for himself. :)
6. The smell of Dani's new Cover Girl pressed powder in a compact sends me right back to high school, big hair, and Journey blaring from my jam box.
7. A pesky squirrel pelted me with pecans this morning as I walked to the car. Fall is coming, Fall is coming!