These questions courtesy of npetercmway, :)
1. FIRST NAME? Stacy
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No. I was supposed to be a Stephanie, but my Grandma (Dad's Mom) hated the name. So when the nurse came in to do the birth certificate, my Mom was asleep, and Grandma took the opportunity to change my name to Stacy. My Mom never forgave her, but I'm forever indebted. Thanks Grandma! :)
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last night in the Walgreens parking lot when I found out that the medicines the pediatrician prescribed aren't fully covered by my insurance and were going to cost me $470.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yah, I do. :)
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Chicken salad. Oh. You mean actual LUNCH MEAT? Smoked turkey.
6. KIDS? 3
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? absolutely!
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? My blog. And I have a quote book that I keep in my purse...I jot quotes down in it when I hear or come across one I like or think I could use somehow.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? let's just say that when my Callyfornya friend said she loved me, I thought it was because I had said something sarcastic that she was thinking. :)
10. Do you still have your tonsils? yup
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? no. I would've 5 years ago, though.
12. What is your favorite cereal? Special K with strawberries
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I don't wear shoes that have to be tied. :)
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Strong-willed, yes. Strong of faith? Definitely. Emotionally strong, I suppose I CAN be. Physically strong? mercy, no.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM Flavor: Tin Roof Sundae
16. SHOE SIZE? 8 1/2 wide
17. RED OR PINK? Dark Red
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my weight
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Kristi and Cara. We haven't hung out as a trio in a long while
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? n/a
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? pink flowery pajama pants, blue stripey supersoft socks
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Darren's homemade chicken noodle sloup
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Darren has the Weather channel on. *sigh*
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? brick red
25. What is your FAVORITE SMELL? freshly mown grass
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Darren, when he called from the grocery store earlier
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? I always notice a guy's calves. But I'm attracted to ANYone who laughs with gusto.
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I've never met her in person, but I like her on the internet. :) And I know we'd get along 'cause so many of our answers are the same! (the ones in red are identical)
29. Favorite drink? Diet Coke with vanilla in a big ol' Route 44 cup from Sonic
30. FAVORITE SPORT? to play? volleyball. to watch? HOCKEY!
31. HAIR COLOR? too-broke-to-get-it- colored brown
32. EYE COLOR? Brown
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
34. FAVORITE FOOD? Tex-Mex. Specifically, chicken fajitas from Don Pablos, and avacado enchiladas from Abuelo's, and chipotle shrimp from Pappasito's.
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? hate scary movies, love happy ending movies
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? At the theatre, Chronicles of Narnia
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? pink
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall.
39. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? gooey brownies
41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? n/a
42. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? n/a
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I'm between books. Just finished Hemingway's complete short stories... am looking for Fitzgerald's on Jenny's recommendation.
44. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSEPAD? Folio - a freebie that Darren got at some convention
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Olympics
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Children Laughing, acappella singing, the text message beep on my phone going off, the squeaky sproing of mail coming through the slot
47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles (but five year's ago, I'd have said the Stones)
48. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME? Amsterdam, The Netherlands
49. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? so I'm told. :)
50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? summer of '69 in a podunky Kansas town.