Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tagged

What were you doing 10 years ago?
*I was looking at elementary schools, trying to figure out where to move my family, because I didn't want Dani to attend the scary elementary school where we lived.

What were you doing one year ago?
* Ummm... probably the same thing I'm doing now. Sitting at the computer in the middle of the night when I should be heading to bed. Heh.

Five snacks you enjoy:
*Wheat Thins and cream cheese
*Chips and Salsa and Queso
*popcorn with plain M&Ms mixed in
*carrots and ranch dressing
*Cheddar Peppers with ranch from Sonic

Five songs, to which you KNOW all the lyrics:
*Faithfully (Journey) - and every other 80s Journey song, actually
*Running Just To Catch Myself (Mark Shultz) - it's all Dani's fault
*everything by James Taylor
*Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen)
*728b

Five things you would do, if you were a millionaire:
*Pay off our house
*Have needed repairs and remodeling done
*Support a full-time adult minister for Fortress
*By a vacation home in the mountains
*Use it often, and let my loved ones use it often

Five bad habits:
*picking at my cuticles
*staying up too late
*interrupting people. I HATE that I do it, but I do it.
*saying "in a minute" to the boys all.day.long.
*sleeping too late

Five things you like doing:
*scrapbooking my own photos
*IMing with my scrappin' buds
*hanging out with my Fortress peops
*playing Scrabble with Darren
*just bein' with my kids

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again:
*a minivan. But even as I say that, I get a feeling that it'll happen anyway. Stupid practical, gas-friendly things that they are.
*low-rise jeans, even though the first time was by assident. WHY do they even COME in my size??? lol
*expensive shampoo. Love my Suave, baby!
*CDs. I buy by the song, now...not by the CD. :)
*blue eyeliner. GACK.

Five favorite toys:
*my camera
*my computer
*the 7" TV/DVD player Darren bought me for my office
*my new Tonic 12" trimmer that hasn't even arrived yet, but I know I'll love it
*my cell phone. I am naked without it!

What will you be doing one year from now?
*Probably sitting here at the computer, thinking, "Well, it's almost DAYBREAK. I might as well just stay up."

What will you be doing ten years from now?
*Getting ready to leave for our 25th Anniversary trip to..... huh. GREECE? Italy? New Zealand? African (photo) Safari? Alaskan Cruise? :-)

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

I had to laugh at "728b". Our church got the songbook with 728b when I was in early elementary school. We sang that song at, I swear, every single church service. I know that song backwards, forwards, and upside down. To be honest, by the time I was in 5th grade, I couldn't STAND that song. My feelings aren't that strong about it anymore, but I would still much prefer a different song.

Stacy said...

LOL!! Rhonda, I *KNEW* someone out there would understand that reference. I'm just like you; by the time I reached high school, I started protesting that song. Was it written in law somewhere that we HAD to sing it every.single.week?? There's another song from that book that I know every word to and don't care to EVER sing again. What bugs me about it is how PEPPY and cheerful the music is, but the words are saying... "Troublesome times are here, filling men's heart's with fear, freedom we all hold dear now is at stake." I mean, the music itself makes you want to be-bop around the church building, ya know? Always annoyed me, that song. lol

Sherilyn said...

woohooo, I see some Sex and the City in our future. Thanks, Darren! :D

Greece, baby, Greece. It was gorgeous and I *highly* recommend it. History, friendly people, sunny days, gorgeous water, lots of different things to see on the mainland or island-hopping, great place to do NOTHING for a day at the beach (and I don't even LIKE beach bumming all that much), terrific food.....but I know you'd love Florence, too. Museums out the wazoo and gorgeous churches. That whole Michelangelo/Renaissance thing. Okay, Greece OR Florence....

Bobbie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DARREN AND STACY!

momazon said...

The low rise jeans were by "ASSIDENT"???!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!


Oh, and Happy, happy anniversary!
(goodie)