Friday, January 13, 2006

Cuz I didn't do the last one

Four jobs you've had in your life: radio station promotional mascot - an elephant - hot, huge, heavy head, HATED that job (high school), night manager at Payless Video (college), custom invitation designer (during my 20s), professional scrapbooker (now).

Four movies you could watch over and over: The Princess Bride, The Three Amigos, all of Oiser's scenes in Steel Magnolias, Grease.

Four places you've lived: rural SW Kansas, small-town East Texas, college town Denton, Fort Worth

Four TV shows you love to watch: American Idol (did I just admit that out loud?), David Letterman... I don't watch TV much, especially since we don't get HGTV and VH1 anymore.

Four places you've been on vacation: Paris, Yosemite, Yellowstone, New England in the fall

Four websites you visit daily: ScrapShare, a whole slew of blogs that I've bookmarked (always starting with Joe's, then Dani's, then Bobbie's....), Fox news, twopeasinabucket

Four of your favorite foods: baked potatos (loaded), Darren's burgers on the grill, Mom's chicken and shrimp gumbo, deviled eggs

Four places you'd rather be: Colorado ('cause I miss the mountains), NYC ('cause I want to meet Ira), Tennessee ('cause I wamma play with my sister), upstairs (where I'm heading soon, to snuggle with Darren)

Four CDs you can't live without: Rich Mullins' Songs (I and II), Sting's Fields of Gold, Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon, the ScrapShare Texas II compilation CD

Four magazines you read: I subscribe to Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion, Texas Monthly (my favorite!), Family Fun and Paper Kuts (a scrapbooking mag)

Four cars you've owned: '77 baby blue Lincoln Versailles, '82 reddish Plymouth Laser TURBO, '72 bright yellow VW bug, '04 midnight blue Toyota Corolla

No comments: