Friday, December 22, 2006

Santa needs to pay more attention

At least I'm still on the nice list, but Santa's been preoccupied or something when it comes to my eating habits. Junk food? Why I oughta.... !!!!

Santa says:

Stacy is still very much on nice list, but must continue good behavior. Should eat more vegetables instead of junk food. Was very polite last Thursday! When doing chores, needs to do them as well as possible. Often exhibits good behavior.

It's been more than 6 weeks since I had a candy bar or a bag of chips or fast food french fries. My grocery receipts prove that it's more expensive to eat healthy. I mean, think about it. Ramen noodles and Hamburger Helper and Macaroni and Cheese, and rice, potatoes, peanut butter sandwiches... that's all pretty inexpensive. But fresh veggies and lean meat... that stuff will break your bank! So HMPF, Santy Claus. Pay more attention and bump me up to that "very nice" list. I want a Kitchenaid 5-qt mixer, Empire Red. Target has 'em in stock. And since Darren can't spend 300 bucks on me, it's up to you if I'm gonna get it.

-----

Speaking of pressies (that was for my Austrailian friends), tonight we celebrated Christmas with Bobbie, Brittani and Brianna. I loved watching them all open their gifts. Brittani especially liked what I gave her. YAY!! Funny thing, though. In the course of gift opening, we realized that Bobbie and Darren bought me the same thing, and so did Brittani and Dani! How hilarious is THAT? Do these people know me or what?? No worries. Darren's taking the duplicate gift back to the store tomorrow (it was a red clock from Target that I've had my eye on for my scraproom), and Brittani is taking hers back as well. (Don't know what hers was yet - have to wait 'til Christmas to open the one from Dani.)

----------------

Wanna see what Santa has to say about you?
Clicky.

No comments: