1. My current favorite song: Little Drummer Boy by Bing Crosby and David Bowie. It's an oldie, but I love it. Can't get enough of it this year. :)
2. The last book I read: No Way to Treat A First Lady by Christopher Buckley - I got it in a book exchange on ScrapShare. Entertaining enough, but the ending was a cop-out. Author must've had a deadline and had to wrap it up fast!
3. The last book I bought: "The Tale of Three Trees", for my boys for Christmas. Precious folk tale about three trees who each want to grow up to be the biggest tree in the forest - but they all get cut down. One becomes the manger, one becomes the boat that Jesus preaches from, and the other becomes a pile of cut lumber. ...but THAT tree ends up becoming the most important thing of all....
4. The last cd I bought: Celtic Woman Christmas
5. Another CD I wanted but didn't buy: the James Taylor Christmas
6. What I'm wearing right now: brown sweater that was too small last year and blue panties that are too loose in the legs. I already shucked my jeans... didn't even have to unbutton 'em! WHEEE!
7. The last gift I bought for someone: a whole slew of photos of the Fortress 10th Anniversary. I gave 'em out at scrapbooking today. :)
8. The last time I laughed heartily and loudly: about 2 hours ago when we were leaving Fortress, and Nikki said, "Cara, you better put some shoes on 'cause cold feet will make you have diarrhea in the booty hole." BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! She was totally serious, too.
9. My favorite holiday ornament: this year, it's a Radko dreidel
ornament that I RAKed to a Jewish friend, 'cause receiving it made her so happy!
10. My house smells like: Virginia Pine, thanks to the tree we cut down yesterday.
11. The first thing on my to-do list tomorrow is: mail packages to Delaware, California, Australia, South Carolina and Georgia
12. If I could sit on Santa's lap and believe that he'd bring me whatever toy I wished for, I'd ask for: a Wishblade.
13. If I could holiday shop in ONE store, all expenses paid, I'd shop at: Target. I could do some serious damage at Target. :)
14. If an angel alighted on my doorstep today and said, "I'm here to grant a Christmas wish," I'd wish for: complete healing for Ira Hays of Brooklyn, New York.
15. When I see a bell ringer while out shopping, I: go out of my way to use another entrance. I hate to say no, I'm not good at saying no, but I *need* to say no. I *want* to say no. So I avoid the whole situation. Is that bad?