Thursday, June 07, 2007

Meez

I just spent way too much time creating these animations... and then couldn't get the animations to work right - some bug makes them go all wonky when I try to save. So I saved them as still photos instead and am calling it a night. They were lots of fun to make, though! Try it for free... www.meez.com

Here's me, taking pictures at the park with my new camera:


Darren, having a good ol' time in his favorite place: the Givens' cabin in Colorado:


Dani, who has recently taken up basketball (all 4'11 of her)...and who loves penguins...and who sometimes wears random silly things. Just this week, she left the house wearing a tiara one day, and a pirate patch the other...


Aidan, who dances all the time, loves his blown-out-knee pants the very most, and always has cuts and scrapes somewhere on his little body. If only his room were this clean right now:


And finally, my Ian... my night owl...my gamer... my little sword fighter extraordinaire. If I could've added a growl and a scowl, I would've.


Wouldn't we make the CUTEST animated family cartoon you ever saw? I mean, WOULDN'T WE? Oh Daaaaaaale.......

2 comments:

Nesa said...

those are so stinkin cute! i could so totally see an animated family cartoon!

DKelly said...

LOVE your animated selves!!! Too cute!! But tell me about the new camera!! I knew you wanted one just didn't know it came through for you!!! Yippee YOU! Glad you got one!!

Denise