Friday, August 08, 2008

tagged: Spouse

Desiree tagged me on her blog, so here goes!

What is his name?
Darren

How long have you been married?
17 years

How long did you date?
We never dated. We went from being best friends to talking about marriage to getting married to having Dani!

How old is he?
39 next month

Who eats more?
Hmmm. Probably him, but that certainly hasn't always been the case!

Who said I love you first?
He did. I was in Seattle, he was in Denton. When he said it, I was so amazed and overjoyed and shocked beyond belief that I said, "OK, BYE!" and hung up the phone. Then I burst into tears. LOL!

Who is taller?
He is, by 3 inches

Who sings better?
He sings better bass, and I sing better lead. :)

Who's temper is worse?
Mine flashes hotter, but his is triggered faster.

Who does the laundry?
I do

Who pays the bills?
He does.

Who cooks dinner?
We take turns. It's about 60% me these days, but not so long ago, it was 75% him!

Who mows the lawn?
He does

Who wears the pants in the family?
I let him think he does. But seriously, we both make decisions together and always listen to each other.

OK, so I need to tag someone ... Joe, Elaine, and Bobbie, you're it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of Darren! You are both so blessed.

Have a great day.

Nancy
npetercmway

Stacy said...

thanks, nancy. I love it too! I took it a couple of weeks ago at our neice's wedding, and now it's framed on my bedside table. :)

Karen Kroner said...

Love that pic of D... he looks HOT!
look you have a hot hubby!!!!