1) Right now I want: to lay down and take a nap. I thought daily exercise and healthy eating was supposed to give me MORE energy!
2) I wish I knew how to: keep better books so tax time for my business wouldn't be so time-consuming.
3) When I want to indulge myself, I: hmmm. Two weeks ago, I'd have said "Go get a Diet Vanilla Coke from Sonic", or "meet Cara and Kristi for drinks and desserts." But none of that fits in with my healthy outlook anymore. I dunno. It's time to learn how to indulge without it involving calories!
4) You’ll never see me: wearing high heels. I have a pair of 2" pumps, and that's as high as I can manage. I'm a klutz, and besides that, I don't believe in wearing shoes that hurt your feet. :)
5) A childhood memory that I love: Dad letting me drive the truck when we were out at the farm - me sitting on the edge of the seat as tall as I could, stretching to reach the gas pedal.
6) 2 things I do every single day: refill the water filter thingy in the fridge, and stay up too late.
7) Happiest moment of 2008, so far: falling asleep on Darren's chest a couple of days ago. When I woke up, I just thought, "Wow. How lucky am I?!" Contentment is a wonderful feeling. I'm in a really good place right now!
8) Describe yourself in 3 words: motivated, fun, dependable.
9) 2 scrap related goals for this year: Finish Ireland and both Colorado cabin trips.
10) You have $40 that you MUST spend on yourself – what do you do with it? get a pedicure.