2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).
3. Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Ok. Now that we have THAT out of the way...
1. I'm a crazy driver. This wheelchair has two speeds: turtle and rabbit. I love to go fast, and because I'm not real good with the joystick that controls this thing, I've taken paint off of doorfacings, a chunk of wood out of the french door, busted a porcelain knob right off the kitchen cabinet, and run over two friends' toes. Even the cat is scared of me now.
2. I'm addicted to Dove Dark Chocolate and Blue Diamond Bold Lime n Chili almonds.
3. I won't drink out of a cup at a restaurant unless it's with a straw. I hate to even share my drinks with my kids, so the concept of drinking out of a cup someone else used this morning grosses me out. I've seen too many lipstick prints on "clean restaurant cups".
4. I kinda miss the workplace since I started working from home 6 years ago. I'm moving back into a full-time job, and am hoping to be full-time by this time next year.
5. The first thing I notice on a man is his calves. Then his butt. But if his calves are exposed, that's where I look first. Since Darren started running last year, his calves have become beautiful, and his butt.... never mind. I don't wanna embarrass my Mom.
6. I'm thrifty, frugal, and sometimes downright cheap, but there are a few things that I'm a brand snob about:
- paper towels must be Viva, and white.
- Mac-n-Cheese must be Kraft.
- Coke must be Coke, not Pepsi and especially not "cola".
- cotton swabs must be Q-Tip
- Aveda hand therapy lotion
- Secret deodorant - lately I'm hooked on the Asian Pear scent!