Wednesday, July 08, 2009

catch up

Dani graduated.
I turned 40.
The boys went to summer camp.
Darren finished staining the trim in the front room.
My foot continues to heal, but still hurts sometimes.
I gained 20 of my 70 pounds back.
Darren planted a garden and has harvested green beans, tomatoes and strawberries so far.
I manage to get up and go to work every day, a fact which still surprises me.
I've reunited with many old friends on Facebook, and am so grateful for it!
I stopped blogging, because I've felt like I had nothing to say. But that's not entirely accurate. I just haven't had the desire to type it all out. I think it's mostly due to the fact that I type all day at work.
I love my job.
I still scrapbook for others, but can't remember the last time I actually scrapbooked for ME.
I took up painting and have created two pieces - one for me, and one for a friend.
I've become addicted to Facebook.
The truth is, THAT explains my absense from this blog more accurately than anything else.

I'll try to do better!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, forget Facebook and do this thing again. I know how to do this but not Facebook. so humor me...I'm your Mom...I deserve to be humored now that you are middle-aged and I'm almost not anymore! {:^) OK? Love ya bunches, MOM

CloverGirl said...

I'm so glad you love your job, Stacy. Not that you wouldn't -- it's just that loving your job is what makes it easy to get up every morning.

Miss you!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'm addicted to Facebook too...

Jonesee